Thursday, July 18, 2024

KITTY CARSON: RUFF RIDIN' GAL SHERIFF "Hold Up at the Hospital Hoedown"

We Return to the "Present Day" of 1950...

...as city folk and country folk interact in...interesting ways...at a charity event!
This story from Harvey's Kerry Drake Detective Cases #19 (1950) seems to indicate that Sheriff Carson's rustic bailiwick, Rimrock, is just a short drive from a "big city".
It's actually not an unusual situation in the Midwest and Southwest, as I discovered when I set up my second home in Illinois.
(I'm a born and bred New Yorker, specifically, Brooklyn.
And it was a bit of culture shock to me to see farms and other rural fixtures so close to Chicago!)
Be Here on Friday for Our Final Kitty Carson Adventure!

Support Heroines!
Visit Amazon and Order...

Lost Heroines of Golden Age Comics
Paid Link

No comments:

Post a Comment